Sun shades Alfa Romeo Giulia (952) 2016-present 4-door saloon Trokot Premium - rear window
Trokot magnetic car sun shades from Car Parts Expert are tailor made for your Alfa Romeo Giulia (952) and have an unparalleled luxurious appearance. They feature a number of important innovations, which make them more user-friendly than any other car shade brand:
Trokot sun shades protect your passengers against glare and sunlight, while maintaining a good view outside. In addition, they also provide privacy for your passengers. The strong magnets hold the side door screens firmly in place, even while driving with partially opened windows. In most cases the screens for the quarter windows and rear window can simply be clamped into the window opening. Because sunlight is blocked, the interior of your car heats up less quickly and the air-conditioning system is less stressed, resulting in better fuel economy. Trokot car sun shades are available in 2 versions:
- Magnetic mounting of the side door screens - installation and removal within seconds
- Robust steel frame - child-resistent
- Screen mesh made of stretch fabric - prevents folding
- Only one (adhesive) mount type per screen - no hassle with many different mounts and no complicated installation manuals
- Reduces glare and sunlight for passengers: up to 83% UVA and UVB protection
- Provides privacy for your passengers
- Tailor-made for your car - each sun shade covers the window completely
- Driving with slightly opened windows is possible
- For most car models also available for front side doors *)
- Rear window screen out of one piece
- Sun shades for the side doors, quarter windows and the rear window are available separately
- Quality guaranteed: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
*) Please note! In most countries it is forbidden to cover the front side windows while the car is driving. Therefore, only use front door screens when the car is parked. Use while driving is entirely at your own risk!
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.