Boot cover Land Rover Freelander 2 (L359) 2006-2014 Kleinmetall Starliner - grey
This Kleinmetall Starliner car boot cover offers the ultimate protection against dirt, fluids and damage. Ideal for transporting your dog, plants or building materials in the boot of the car. The Starliner is tailor-made for your Land Rover Freelander 2 (L359) and covers not only the boot floor, but also the backrest of the rear seat and the side walls of the boot. The boot liner is made of high-quality, fabric-reinforced PVC foil. Flexible, durable, waterproof and easy to clean. In addition, this material is flame retardant and resistant to oil and many other chemicals. Available in grey and black.
Installing a Starliner car boot cover is very easy. First, the liiner protector is fastened with straps around the rods of the rear seat headrests. Then the left and right side walls are fixed with velcro stickers and / or snap fasteners, depending on the car model. The part against the back of the rear seat is connected to both side walls with two zippers. By opening the zippers, the backrest can be folded down without having to remove the entire Starliner. In the case of car models with a split-folding rear seat, the Starliner also has a seam at the split, so that the seat can also be folded down in parts. Each Starliner car boot cover can be expanded with a fold-out bumper protector, which must be ordered separately.
- Ultimate protection of your boot against dirt, fluids and damage
- Tailor-made per car model
- Covers rear seat back and side walls of the boot
- Available in grey or black
- High-quality, fabric-reinforced PVC foil - flexible, wear-resistant, waterproof and easy to clean
- Flame retardant and resistant to oil and many other chemicals
- Easy mounting with headrest straps and velcro stickers and / or snap fasteners
- Rear seat remains foldable, completely or partially
- Expandable with optional bumper protector
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.