Dacia Duster 2010-2017 dog guard
Dacia Duster 2010-2017 dog guard
- Parcel shelf cannot be used in combination with dog guard
This dog guard (also called a cargo separator) is tailor-made for your Dacia Duster. With a dog guard you can safely transport your pet, but it also protects the driver and passengers from the dangers of unsecured cargo in the boot space. With this custom-made dog guard, all side airbags remain functional in the event of an emergency stop or accident. With universal dog guards this is often not the case. In some EU countries (like Germany, Italy and Spain) it is mandatory to transport your dog at a leash or behind a dog guard. This high-quality dog guard can be installed or removed in only a few minutes.
A Travall dog guard can often be combined with a matching Travall cargo divider. If this is the case, the cargo divider is shown below under “Related products”.
- For safe transport of your pet and protection against unsecured cargo in the boot space
- Vehicle-specific design
- Strong metal construction with high quality, scratch-resistant coating
- Easy DIY installation
- No vehicle modification required (no drilling or screwing)
- Including clear fitting guide
- Easily removable
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Please send your order back in the original packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.