Alfa Romeo 147 2000-2010 5-door hatchback roof rack bars set aluminium
Alfa Romeo 147 2000-2010 5-door hatchback roof rack set aluminium
- TÜV / GS approved
This roof rack set of the brand Twinny Load consist of two robust roof racks and is suitable for mounting on your Alfa Romeo 147. The cross bars are made of aluminum and therefore lightweight. Ideal for carrying roof boxes, ski racks, bike carriers etc.
Features of this Twinny Load aluminum roof rack set:
- Quick and easy installation
- Thickness of the cross bars: 40 x 28 mm
- Equipped with T-slots, therefore also suitable for accessories with T-Track mounting
- Lockable by means of premium locks, incl. 2 keys
- Maximum load per set: 75 kg *)
- Meets DIN75302 and ISO11154
- TÜV / GS approved
- 2 years warranty Twinny Load
*) Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your car.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Please send your order back in the original packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.