BMW 3 Series Coupé (E92) 2006-2013 Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar roof rack bars set - silver
BMW 3 Series Coupé (E92) 2006-2013 Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar roof rack bars set
- Fixed point mount
- TÜV / GS approved
This aluminum Flush Bar roof rack bars set from Yakima Whispbar fits seamlessly on your BMW 3 Series Coupé (E92). Yakima Whispbar is a world-leading brand in the field of high quality roof rack systems. Thanks to the innovative wing profile with PerformaRidge™ and PerformaFill™ technology, Yakima Whispbar roof rack bars cause almost no wind noise and have a very low impact on fuel consumption. In addition, Yakima Whispbar roof racks excel in ease of use, quality and design. Car Parts Expert supplies roof racks of different brands and in different price categories. For more information click here.
There are 3 types of Yakima Whispbar roof bars (availability varies per car model):
- Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar: Normal foot height, bar ending in the feet.
- Yakima Whispbar Through Bar: Normal foot height, wider bar running through the feet for extended carrying capacity.
- Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar: Only for cars with raised factory side rails. Has no feet, because it is directly mounted on the factory side rails. This gives the best aerodynamic performance and makes it the easiest roof bar to install on the market.
Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar roof racks are equipped with the SmartFoot system, which connects the roof rack seamlessly to your car. Moreover, in many cases you can make the roof racks fit your next car model, just by purchasing another SmartFoot feet set.
To minimise wind noise, the unused part of the T-slot on the top needs to be covered. For most roof rails, this is done with a rubber strip that needs to be cut to size. With a Yakima Whispbar set this is no longer required: the special SmartFill sealing rubber always ensures automatic sealing, regardless of which accessories you mount on the bars.
Because the Yakima Whispbar racks are 85mm wide, there is a special Yakima Whispbar U-Bolt kit for attaching your roof box or other accessories. However, to make optimal use of the silent wing profile, it is recommended to use so-called T-adapters. Consult your accessory manual whether a T-adapter can be mounted and which thread type and length it should have. Both T-Adapters and the Yakima Whispbar U-Bolt kit can be ordered in our webshop.
Features of this Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar roof rack bars set:
- Completely supplied with vehicle specific SmartFoot Fitting Kit
- Extremely quiet due to the aerodynamic profile
- High quality and innovative product
- Quick and easy assembly
- 21 mm T-Slot with SmartFill technology for seamless mounting of accessories with the least possible wind noise
- Lockable by means of the Integrated Lock System (ILS)
- Maximum load capacity per set: see above *)
- TÜV / GS approved
- 5 year Yakima Whispbar warranty
- Thickness of the crossbar: 85 x 25mm
- Almost all types available in white or black aluminum
*) Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your car.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.