Peugeot Partner II (B9) 2008-present car mat set PE/TPE rubber
For left-hand drive vehicles only
Peugeot Partner II (B9) 2008- foot mat set PE/TPE rubber
5/7 seats; excl. 3rd seat row
This car mat set of Car Parts Expert protects the floor of your Peugeot Partner II (B9) against dirt, fluid and damage. Unlike many cheap footmat sets, this is a high quality product.
- Perfect fit, tailor made for your car model
- Made of odourless synthetic rubber (PE/TPE)
- Fixation system included, mostly adapted to the original fixation system of your car
- Vertical protective edge
- Durable and flexible
- Easy to clean
- Alternative descriptions of a car mat set: footmats, floor mat set, foot liner set, car mat set, car mats
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Please send your order back in the original packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.