Volkswagen Touareg II (7P5) 2010-present Car Shades car window shades
Volkswagen Touareg II (7P5) 2010- Car Shades sun blinds set
The Car Shades sun blinds of Car Parts Expert are the ultimate solution for undesired sunlight in your car. Unlike cheap alternatives, these sun shades are tailor-made for your Volkswagen Touareg II (7P5). The set consists of several blinds:
- All windows are covered, except those of the front doors and the windshield
- The rear window is usually covered in two parts
- It remains possible to open the side windows; sunbeams are blocked, while fresh air can enter
It only takes a few minutes to install or remove the entire set. You click the sun blinds in the enclosed mounting clips. These clips are then simply slid behind the window seals and ensure that the blinds remain firmly in place, even while driving with opened windows. Watch the video below to see how easy the assembly works.
You keep a good sight from the inside to the outside. However, it is not possible to look into the car from the outside. Sunlight is blocked, the interior of your car heats up less quickly and your air-conditioning system has to work less hard, resulting in lower fuel consumption. A handy bag is included in which you can store the sun blind set after use.
The benefits of a Car Shades sun blind set:
- 100% fit for your Volkswagen Touareg II (7P5)
- Barrier for sunlight and insects
- Driving with opened windows is possible
- Luxurious and discrete appearance
- Excellent sight from the inside to the outside, but not from the outside to the inside
- Alternative to window foil and universal sun blinds
- Easy to install and to remove
- Safe: dims the light of following traffic and low-lying sun
- Safe and durable material: frame made of flexible steel wire, covered with fire resistant polyester fabric
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Please send your order back in the original packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.