Wind deflector Alfa Romeo Spider (105 - 115) 1983-1992 Black
- Required tools for mounting: 1x ring spanner 13 mm
This cabriolet wind deflector from the brand Aperta is tailor-made for your Alfa Romeo Spider (105 - 115). Aperta stands for top quality, made in Europe. The screen is easy to install, making as much use as possible of original mounting points in the car. The used wind screen fabric has come out of the tests as the best and is the least susceptible to tearing. However, it is better to protect the wind stop against sharp materials in dismounted state, for example, by ordering the matching storage bag with your wind breaker (see below under Related products). The wind deflector in the steel frame ensures a reduction in turbulence of up to 80% while driving with an open roof. The wind deflector usually remains mounted in your cabriolet after its first use. The convertible roof can still be opened and closed when the windshield is installed.
- Custom made for your car
- Up to 80% reduced draft: the windshield reduces turbulence and thus prevents a stiff neck and tousled haircut
- Improved heating: the effectiveness of your heating increases due to the reduced turbulence. Thanks to the windshield, a heat buffer is created in the interior
- Less noise: thanks to reduced turbulence you can better hear your radio and your passengers
- No restricted rear view; it is possible to see through the special wind screen fabric
- Quick and easy assembly
- The roof can be opened and closed when the windshield is installed
- OEM quality made in Europe
- TÜV tested, see TÜV document here.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.