Rear bumper protector Hyundai i20 (GB) 2014-2018 5-door hatchback PU
A bumper protector from Car Parts Expert protects your Hyundai i20 (GB) effectively against dents and scratches during loading and unloading. Its shape, like the rib pattern on the surface, is made so that it perfectly matches the design of the Hyundai i20 (GB). And if you ever want to replace the protector after intensive use, this is possible too. It will be a lot cheaper than repainting your bumper.
This bumper guard is a high quality product, made of PU and is supplied with complete assembly kit and clear installation instructions. Installation is very easy, because the product is equipped with firmly adhering double-sided tape. The bumper protector comes standard in matt black and is ready for mounting.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Nice material, recommended!
At first I expected it to be some kind of thick sticker material, but it exceeded that expectation. It is a nice thick and flexible plastic. Easier to apply and it gives a new look to my rear bumper. Recommended!
Fits perfectly and easy to assemble.
Fits perfectly and neatly packaged!
great design very good material absolutely perfect fit
The shape matches the shape of the bumper very well. I would have liked it to completely cover the bumper to the trunk.
Practical and good
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.