Rear bumper protector Seat Ibiza ST (6J) 2010-2017 wagon ABS - matt black
A bumper protector from Car Parts Expert protects your Seat Ibiza ST (6J) effectively against dents and scratches during loading and unloading. Its shape is made so that it perfectly matches the design of the Seat Ibiza ST (6J). And if you ever want to replace the protector after intensive use, this is possible too. It will be a lot cheaper than repainting your bumper.
This bumper guard is a high quality product, made of ABS and is supplied with complete assembly kit and clear installation instructions. Installation is very easy, because the product is equipped with firmly adhering double-sided tape.
Available in the following colours:
- Matt black (standard, no additional charge)
- Silver (option against additional charge, see colour menu)
- Carbon-look (option against additional charge, see colour menu)
- Brushed alloy look (option against additional charge, see colour menu)
Silver, Carbon Look and Brushed Alloy Look are made to order and cannot be returned.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
No comments. Everything went perfectly and certainly a reliable seller with good service.
scratches on the bumper...
there were a few scratches on the bumper and thought it was a shame to have the bumper repainted. This offers a very good solution.
Easy to assemble
Good fit so I am very satisfied…
Good fit so very happy with it.
Goods have not yet arrived
Thanks for your review. According to the tracking link we sent, the package was delivered. We will email you more information
In accordance with the expectation; I like it
Clear instructions for use and…
Clear instructions for use and maintenance tips
Serves its purpose
Shipping could be better (Hermes is too slow)
Too expensive for what it offers
Too expensive for what it offers and shipping costs.
Simple and placed like that
Simple and placed like that. With handy explanation.
Very nice quality
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.