Rear bumper protector Volkswagen Passat (B7) 2010-2014 4-door saloon stainless steel
A bumper protector from Car Parts Expert protects your Volkswagen Passat (B7) effectively against dents and scratches during loading and unloading. Its shape, like the rib pattern on the surface, is made so that it perfectly matches the design of the Volkswagen Passat (B7). And if you ever want to replace the protector after intensive use, this is possible too. It will be a lot cheaper than repainting your bumper.
This bumper protector is made of high quality V2A stainless steel and is supplied with complete assembly kit and clear installation instructions. Installation is very easy, because the product is equipped with firmly adhering double-sided tape.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Fast delivery and good quality.
Very nice chrome finish but for…
Very nice chrome finish but for my rechargeable XC 60 the rounding of the bumper is not quite the same as that of the protection.
Goods fit perfectly
Goods fit perfectly, already assembled. It pleases and protects.
Nothing to say
Nothing to say. Matches the model.
the fast and reliable processing...
the quick and reliable processing of the order
It's perfect I recommend
Good communication via email
Attention article it is a copy not…
Attention article it is a copy not the original part of more article is to arrive twisted impossible to use on my by shock
Super satisfied quality
Fits just right
We sell high quality products. You have ofcourse the right to return the product when you are not saytisfied.
Nice tight finish
Nice sleek finish
Bumper protection is very nice…
Bumper protection is very nice, easy to attach, the tape strips are well attached.
Clear instructions and easy to…
Clear instructions and easy to install
Top quality product
Exactly what I wanted
perfect, ideal and consistent with the description, product adapted to the vehicle
Good appearance and protection
The quality of the product is great in terms of workmanship and appearance.
Very nice product with a great fit
The agreed delivery was good and the product meets the requirements.
It doesn't get any better!
Besser geht es nicht!
Order processing speed...
Order processing speed and product quality
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.