Door protectors Ford Mondeo IV 2007-2014 wagon set
- Matt black / in body colour
Side door mouldings from Car Parts Expert protect your Ford Mondeo IV effectively against dents and scratches. In addition to protecting the car doors, they also give your car a tough appearance. These side body mouldings are made of sturdy and impact resistant PU (polyurethane).
This set contains parts for both sides of the car. Each door moulding set is supplied with complete assembly kit and clear installation instructions. Installation is very easy to do it yourself. The side door protections are equipped with firmly adhering double-sided tape. All you have to do is stick them on the doors of your car.
All door mouldings come standard in matt black, but for an extra luxurious appearance we can also supply them in any desired body colour. Car Parts Expert has its own paint shop and offers an excellent painting service with a unique customer satisfaction guarantee.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Wands well suited, it would be nice if their width was a few millimeters more for more protection.
The order and delivery were very…
The order and delivery were very good.
The whole thing is fine as it looks.
The whole thing is fine as it looks. I don't think there is anything to improve on.
Realistic photos, demo tutorial
Top! 1a! ?
Fast and accurate service! Item exactly as described, gladly again
Gives the car a cool look
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.