Car mats Subaru Impreza III 2007-2011 4 & 5-door - premium velour - nubuck
- For left-hand drive vehicles only
A car mat set of Car Parts Expert tailor made for your Subaru Impreza III and thus it has guaranteed the right fit. The foot mats come - if possible - with the original fixation system of your car, to ensure that the mats remain securely in place.
Car Parts Expert car mats are available in three different carpet qualities: velour, premium velour and fibre bonded carpet. The premium velour mats are available with two types of edge finish: nubuck or sports band. Explanation about the different carpet qualities:
- Fibre bonded car mats are the cost-conscious alternative. Our fibre bonded mats are robust and the driver’s mat is equipped with an extra heel pad for a longer lifetime. Fibre bonded carpet is less susceptible to stains than velour, however, dirt clings easier to these car mats, making them less easy to clean than velour car mats.
- Luxury velour car mats are made of high quality polyamide fiber. This material has the advantage that it is dirt-repellent. It has a velvet soft feel and a matt gloss look. Velours gives your car a luxurious look and generally has a longer lifetime than fibre bonded carpet.
- Premium velour floor mats have the same characteristics as the standard velour mats, but this is an even heavier quality for an extra long lifetime and even more luxurious look.
Overview product specifications:
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Ask a question
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.