Boot mat Chevrolet - Daewoo Cruze (J300) 2012-2016 wagon Cool Liner anti slip PE/TPE rubber
This boot mat of Car Parts Expert protects the boot space of your Chevrolet - Daewoo Cruze (J300) against dirt, fluid and damage. Unlike many cheap boot mats, this custom fit rubber boot mat is a high quality product, with a full anti-slip surface. The mat is made of completely odourless synthetic PE/TPE rubber. This material is very lightweight and therefore easy to handle. We have several types and brands of boot liners in our program. For more information please click here.
- Made of lightweight synthetic rubber (PE/TPE), making it easy to handle
- Custom fit boot mat, tailor-made for the boot of your car model
- Full anti-slip surface
- Completely odourless
- Extra high vertical protective edge of 50-60 mm for optimal protection of your trunk space
- Lightweight, durable and flexible
- Easy to clean
Alternative descriptions of a boot mat: boot mat, boot liner, boot liner, cargo liner, cargo space mat.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.