Boot mat Opel Corsa E 2014-2019 3 & 5-door hatchback Cool Liner anti slip PE/TPE rubber
- Upper boot
This boot mat of Car Parts Expert protects the boot space of your Opel Corsa E against dirt, fluid and damage. Unlike many cheap boot mats, this custom fit rubber boot mat is a high quality product, with a full anti-slip surface. The mat is made of completely odourless synthetic PE/TPE rubber. This material is very lightweight and therefore easy to handle. We have several types and brands of boot liners in our program. For more information please click here.
- Made of lightweight synthetic rubber (PE/TPE), making it easy to handle
- Custom fit boot mat, tailor-made for the boot of your car model
- Full anti-slip surface
- Completely odourless
- Extra high vertical protective edge of 50-60 mm for optimal protection of your trunk space
- Lightweight, durable and flexible
- Easy to clean
Alternative descriptions of a boot mat: boot mat, boot liner, boot liner, cargo liner, cargo space mat.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Good quality and a perfect fit
Item as described
Item as described, good quality
all 5 stars
good looking, fits perfectly, good job quality
average quality and rough fit
Hello, Thank you for your review, If you are unhappy with the fit of the product, you can always email us and we can see if we can work something out together. Sincerely Carparts-Expert Team
Piece that fits perfectly but...
Piece that fits perfectly but delivery costs a bit expensive
We were amazed at the great quality of this mat: feather!
A VERY satisfied customer !!!!!!!
Don't change anything........it's VERY good the way it is!!!!!!!!!!
impeccable material, good in everything.
The mat fits very well.
The mat fits very well. You have to wait for it to lay flat because it is delivered rolled up.
Fits very well
Fits very well. Doesn't smell.
Everything fits quickly and easily
everything was good
Matte for the money quite light
Matte quite light for the money, description would be a bit more robust.
Good morning, Thank you for your response, The product properties clearly indicate that it is a light product. We hope that you are otherwise satisfied with the product Product features: Made of lightweight synthetic rubber (PE/TPE), making it easy to handle. Fit trunk mat, tailor-made for the trunk of your car model. Completely non-slip surface. 50-60 mm for optimal protection of your trunk Lightweight, durable and flexible Easy to clean mvg Carparts team
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Good service, fast delivery.
Thanks for your review. We'll send you an email to take a look at your issue.
Fits like a glove in my kia sorento
Fits like a glove in my kia sorento, very good quality.
Quality price a bit expensive, but not found except at the dealership.
Trunk carpet for Suzuki Across
Carpet that adapts perfectly to the trunk of the Accrocs. Non-slip quality product. Delivery in 7 working days. Second order from this serious company.
Fits evenly cast
Fits evenly. Seamless fit.
Does not fit in the e-niro
Thanks for your mail. What a pity that the mat does not fit exactly. We will send you an email to look into the problem in more detail
Very good quality and suitable measures
Very good quality
Good mat fits right in the back. anti-slip is not quite what I expected but certainly fine
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.