Roof box Hapro Nordic 10.8 Brilliant Black
The Hapro Nordic the luxury model with very low height. Ideal when the car has to be parked in a garage with a low ceiling. Or you just buy it because of its great aerodynamic looks. Despite its sleek appearance it is yet spacious, thanks to its generous width. The Hapro Nordic is TÜV and ISO 11154 certified, which means that the roof box meets the strictest quality and safety demands. The Nordic roof box comes with a 5 years warranty.
The Nordic roof box is attached to the roof rack with the patented Premium Fit system. Mounting and removing the roof box is done quickly and easily with a rotating knob, which deploys special clamps around the crossbars. Each Premium Fit clamp centers itself on the crossbars and can therefore adapt itself to any crossbar with a maximum width of 95 mm.
The Nordic roof box can be opened at both sides. The dual function of the dynamic buckling springs make the loading and unloading of the roof box very simple: the buckling springs have a supportive effect when opening the lid and keep it firmly in the opened position thereafter. When closing the lid, the buckling springs pull it towards the bottom, thus ensuring a perfect sealing.
The exclusive 3-point central locking system locks the Nordic roof box securely and tightly in one movement at three places. As an additional safety measure the key can only be removed if the roof box is locked in the correct manner
Material & colour
The strong and impact-resistant ABS/PMMA plastic materials of the Hapro Nordic are highly UV-resistant. Thus the colour fastness of your roof box is guaranteed. The Nordic roof box is available in Brilliant Black.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.