Hapro Traxer 5.6 Anthracite roof box
Hapro Traxer 5.6 Anthracite roof box
The Hapro Traxer is a spacious and beautifully designed roof box designed for adventurous trips with the whole family. Robust, highly reliable, stylish and surprisingly large. The Traxer has everything you would expect from a comfortable travel partner. The Traxer models are available in five different sizes, ranging from 320 to 530 litres, and in various colours. The Hapro Traxer is TÜV and ISO 11154 certified, which means that the roof box meets the strictest quality and safety demands. The Traxer roof box comes with a 5 years warranty.
The Traxer roof box is attached to the roof rack with the patented Premium Fit system. Mounting and removing the roof box is done quickly and easily with a rotating knob, which deploys special clamps around the crossbars. Each Premium Fit clamp centers itself on the crossbars and can therefore adapt itself to any crossbar with a maximum width of 95 mm.
All Traxer roof boxes can be opened at both sides. The dual function of the dynamic buckling springs make the loading and unloading the roof box very simple: the buckling springs have a supportive effect when opening the lid and keep it firmly in the opened position thereafter. When closing the lid, the buckling springs pull it towards the bottom, thus ensuring a perfect sealing.
The exclusive 3-point central locking system locks the Traxer roof box securely and tightly in one movement at three places. As an additional safety measure the key can only be removed if the roof box is locked in the correct manner.
Material & colours
The strong and impact-resistant ABS/ASA plastic materials of the Hapro Traxer are highly UV-resistant. Thus the colour fastness of your roof box is guaranteed. The Hapro Traxer 4.6 and Traxer 5.6 are available in the following colours:
- Silver Grey
- L x W x H outside
- L x W x H inside
- Empty weight
- Max. allowed load
- Luggage straps
- Mounting system
- Suitable for skis
- Material Brilliant Black, Pure White, Titanium
- Metal reinforcement rail bottom
- 177 x 77 x 42 cm
- 172 x 72 x 41 cm
- 370 L
- 15 kg
- 75 kg
- Left and right
- ± 6
- 5 years
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.