Dog ramp Kleinmetall Dogwalk³
The Kleinmetall Dogwalk3 dog ramp (also called a pet ramp) makes it easier for your dog to get in and out of the car. Especially useful for older pets and pets with joint problems. It also helps reduce mud splashes in your car interior by allowing your pet to walk into the car instead of jumping in. The aluminum triple telescopic frame allows for quick and space-saving storage in the car. The 'SuperGrip' tread plates made of high quality plastic prevent slipping of the animal. The upper supports are angled and equipped with foam padding to prevent sliding and scratching of the rear bumper. Quality tested by the German TÜV: loadable up to 85 kg and unbreakable up to 200 kg. The Dogwalk3 is available in two sizes: standard and XL.
- Helps your dog getting in and out of the car more easily
- Strong aluminum triple telescopic frame for quick and space-saving storage in the car
- 'SuperGrip' antislip tread plate, tread width 32 cm
- Angled upper supports with foam padding prevent sliding and scratching of the rear bumper
- Quality tested by the German TÜV: loadable up to 85 kg / unbreakable up to 200 kg
- Including handy storage bag
- Available in two sizes: standard and XL
- Infinitely extendable from 73 to 163 cm
- Storage size (retracted) LxWxH = 73x11x41 cm / 5,9 kg
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.