Black plastic colour enhancer 75 ml Quixx
The Quixx black plastic colour enhancer is the perfect solution for the problem of faded plastic parts. The innovative black polymer technology gives old, heavily weathered and dull looking plastic parts a new deep black shiny finish, without leaving the plastic wet or sticky. The black plastic colour enhancer provides up to 12 months of deep color and protection. Quixx black plastic color can be used for black bumpers, wheel arches, mudguards, door and trunk trims.
After applying Quixx, the plastic parts look better than new! The special high performing protecting coat against dirt and UV-Rays provides up to 12 months of deep color and protection.
- Gives plastic parts a new, deep black gleaming appearance
- The special high performing protecting coat protects against dirt and UV radiation
- Lasts for up to 12 months due to the BPT (Black-Polymer-Technology)
- Resistant to weather and car wash
- Dries fast, is non sticky and does not attract dust
- Made in Germany
- The kit contains all the materials you need for the reparation: 1 bottle black plastic color (75 ml), 2 application sponges, 1 pairs of gloves
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.