Black tyre colour 75 ml Quixx
Quixx black tyre colour is an easy solution for a long-lasting, deep black tire that even looks better than new! Quixx has created a patented elastomer structure to bring the most weathered tires back to sparkling, mint condition. Your car will look great while the black tyre colour continues to protect with specific water, dirt, and UV repelling properties.
- Tyres transform from grey to deep black and look better than new
- Black special-colour for long-lasting silk mat look
- Lasts up to 6 months thanks to BPT (Black-Polymer-Technology)
- Dries fast, is non sticky and does not attract dust
- Resistant to car wash, damaging environmental conditions and UV radiation
- Ensures the value and a new look for your vehicle
- Sufficient for approx. 8 - 12 tyres
- Made in Germany
- The kit contains all the materials you need for the reparation: 1 bottle black Tyre Coat (75 ml), 2 application sponges, 1 pairs of gloves
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.