Rear bumper protector Volkswagen Passat Variant (B5) 1996-2005 stainless steel
A bumper protector from Car Parts Expert protects your Volkswagen Passat Variant (B5) effectively against dents and scratches during loading and unloading. Its shape, like the rib pattern on the surface, is made so that it perfectly matches the design of the Volkswagen Passat Variant (B5). And if you ever want to replace the protector after intensive use, this is possible too. It will be a lot cheaper than repainting your bumper.
This bumper protector is made of high quality V2A stainless steel and is supplied with complete assembly kit and clear installation instructions. Installation is very easy, because the product is equipped with firmly adhering double-sided tape.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Exactly what I wanted
perfect, ideal and consistent with the description, product adapted to the vehicle
Good appearance and protection
The quality of the product is great in terms of workmanship and appearance.
Very nice product with a great fit
The agreed delivery was good and the product meets the requirements.
It doesn't get any better!
Besser geht es nicht!
Order processing speed...
Order processing speed and product quality
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.