Side bars Ford Transit IV 2014-present stainless steel polished 64 mm
- Wheelbase L2 = 3300 mm front wheel drive
Attention! Due to its dimensions, this product is often delivered with a truck. Therefore, only enter a delivery address that can be reached with a truck, during office hours. An unsuitable delivery address may lead to extra transportation costs that can not be refunded. If in doubt, contact us before ordering.
These Car Parts Expert sidebars are tailor-made for your Ford Transit IV and protect the side of the car against costly damage while maneuvering or in the event of a collision. In addition, they give a tough and robust appearance to your company car. All our sidebars are made of high quality stainless steel and most models are available in a brushed, polished (high gloss), matte black and satin black finish.
- Both the sidebars and the assembly set are made entirely of stainless steel
- High-quality European product
- Easy to mount by yourself
- Seamlessly welded end caps, thus no cheap plastic end caps
- Including complete assembly kit
- Curved ends reduce the risk of injury in a collision with a pedestrian
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.