Armrest Toyota Yaris (P1) 1998-2005 3 & 5-door hatchback Basic
This Basic armrest from Car Parts Expert is tailor made for your Toyota Yaris (P1). A center armrest increases the comfort in your car by supporting your arm while driving. Underneath the top lid, which is covered with artificial leather, you will find a handy storage space. Ideal for storing small objects, such as sunglasses, coins etc.. If you do not use the armrest, you can swing it up between the front seats. The center armrest has a plastic foot that is tailor made for your specific car model. Most armrests can be installed easily with 4 screws on the center console in about 10 minutes without having to dismount the chairs.
- Increases your seating comfort
- Top lid with padded artificial leather upholstery
- Handy storage compartment for small items
- Can be swung up between the front seats
- The use of the gear lever and handbrake is not obstructed
- Easy installation in about 10 minutes without disassembly of the seats, unless indicated otherwise
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.