Dog guard Saunders W-Wire universal W94
This universal dog guard from Saunders is suitable for many cars. With a dog guard (also called a cargo separator) you can safely transport your pet, but it also protects the driver and passengers from the dangers of unsecured cargo in the boot space. In some EU countries (like Germany, Italy and Spain) it is mandatory to transport your dog at a leash or behind a dog guard. Unlike cheaper universal dog racks, which are clamped between the trunk floor and the roof, this high-quality dog guard uses a solid way of fixing. It can be installed or removed in only a few minutes by means of lashing straps at the headrests of the rear seat.
- For safe transport of your pet and protection against unsecured cargo in the boot space
- Robust construction of powder coated steel and aluminium
- Infinitely adjustable height and width
- Easy DIY installation and removal
- Secure headrest mounting using lashing straps
- No vehicle modification required (no drilling or screwing)
- Curved space saving foot
- Head rests required for installation
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Including clear fitting instructions
- Universal, thus suitable for multiple car models.
Attention! If the dog guard is mounted in a car fitted with side airbags for rear passengers, it is recommended to consult your car dealer. You should position the dog guard in such a way that the function of the side airbags is not disturbed.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
It is - as offered - used as a dog guard in the VW Fox
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.