Sun shades Alfa Romeo 159 2005-2011 4-door saloon Sonniboy
- 3 pieces
Sonniboy car window shades are tailor made for your Alfa Romeo 159. Sonniboy car window shades distinguish themselves through their clever mounting system and because the rear window is covered with one big screen, rather than with two screens. So there is no seam in the middle of the rear window blocking your sight. Most sets consist of several sun blinds:
- Unless stated otherwise, all windows are covered, except those of the front doors and the windshield
- The rear window is covered with one large sun shade, instead of two screens (except vans and MPVs with 2 rear doors)
It remains possible to open the side windows; sunbeams are blocked, while fresh air can enter. Thanks to the supplied mounting clips, the complete set can be mounted or removed in just a few minutes. These clips ensure that the car window shades remain firmly in place. You keep a good sight from the inside to the outside. However, it is not possible to look into the car from the outside. Sunlight is blocked, the interior of your car heats up less quickly and less stress is put on the air-conditioning system, resulting in lower fuel consumption.
- 100% tailor made for your car
- The rear window is covered with one large screen
- 3D formed screens in case of cars with very curved windows
- Barrier for sunlight and insects
- Driving with slightly opened windows is possible
- Luxurious and discrete appearance
- Good sight from the inside to the outside, but not from the outside to the inside
- Alternative to window foil and universal car sun shades
- Easy to install and to remove
- Safe: dims the light of following traffic and low-lying sun
- Safe and durable material: frame made of flexible steel wire, covered with fire resistant polyester fabric
Car Parts Expert supplies car window shades of different brands and in different price categories. For more information click here.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.