Car sun shades
Car Parts Expert supplies car sun shades of different brands: Trokot, Laser Shades, Car Shades and Sonniboy. All brands share these product features:
- Reduction of glare and sunlight for your passengers.
- Strong protection against UVA and UVB.
- Provides privacy for your passengers.
- Tailor-made for your car - each sun shade completely covers the window.
- Side door windows can be opened while driving.
But there are also differences between the brands:
- Mounting method: magnetic or with clips.
- Sun shade frame: flexible / bendable or not bendable.
- Rear window screen: out of one piece or in two pieces.
- Sunshades for the different windows separately available or only as a complete set.
If you select your car model, all available car sun shades will be shown. If you click on a certain product, you will find more detailed information on the product page.
Car sun shades
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 147 2000-2010 3-door hatchback Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 147 2000-2010 5-door hatchback Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 156 1997-2007 4-door saloon Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 156 1997-2007 wagon Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 159 2005-2011 4-door saloon Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 159 2005-2011 4-door saloon Sonniboy
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 159 2005-2011 wagon Car Shades - set
Sun shades Alfa Romeo 159 2005-2011 wagon Sonniboy
Sun shades Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010 Car Shades - set
The solution for undesired sunlight are window shades from Car Parts Expert
If you want to buy car window shades for your car, Car Parts Expert offers a wide range of tailor-made sun protection sets for many car models. A set consists of several screens, which cover all windows, except those of the front doors and the windshield. Sunbeams are blocked, while it remains possible to open the side windows. In this way fresh air can still enter the car. The special Car Parts Expert car window shades have several exceptional advantages:
- The shades are tailor-made for your car, hence the sunlight is blocked in the most optimal way;
- The interior heats up less quickly;
- As a result, the air-conditioning system need not work at full speed;
- People from outside cannot look inside the car.
Installing or removing the car window shades
You do not need a professional to install or remove your car window shades. Our window shades can be installed very easily. You only have to click the sun blinds in the enclosed mounting clips. Subsequently, these clips are then slid behind the window seals. This helps the window shades to stay in place, even when you drive with slightly opened windows. Do you require more information? Please contact us by calling +31 416 235 600.