Rear bumper protector Nissan Qashqai+2 (J10) 2008-2013 PU
This bumper protector from CarParts-Expert effectively protects your Nissan Qashqai+2 (J10) against dents and scratches during loading and unloading. Its design, like the rib pattern on the surface, is perfectly matched to the design of your car. The bumper protector is made of high-quality PU and has a matt black finish, which protects the product against discolouration due to UV light. Installation is very easy thanks to firmly adhering double-sided tape. And if you ever want to replace the bumper guard after intensive use, this is possible too. It will be a lot cheaper than having your bumper repainted.
- Protects your bumper against dents and scratches
- Tailor-made for your car
- Made of high quality PU
- Matt black finish protects against discolouration due to UV light
- Easy installation thanks to firmly adhering double-sided tape
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.