Wheel covers Nebraska 15 inch set 4 pieces
- These wheel trims are not suitable for convex steel rims of motorhomes, vans or pickup trucks
This 4-piece wheel trim set from Car Parts Expert gives your car a different look. Watch the video below, which explains how to find the correct rim diameter (inch size) and how to install the wheel trims.
- The wheel trims can be installed quickly and easily on steel rims.
- Each wheel cap is firmly clamped on the rim by means of a steel ring.
- Made of impact-resistant plastic.
- The surface has a special coating, so that dirt cannot easily adhere to the surface.
- Most wheel trim types are available in different inch sizes.
- These wheel trims are not suitable for convex steel rims of motorhomes, vans or pickup trucks.
- If you use the wheel trims on your winter wheels, we advise you to clean the wheel trims before they are stored.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here. Different shipping costs apply to sidebars and roof boxes, click here for the overview.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.