Cargo area light Zevim LED strip 50 cm
- 5W, 330-450 lumen
This Zevim LED cargo area light provides bright illumination of the cargo area or cabin of your commercial van. The high-quality LED strip is surprisingly narrow and available in lengths of 30, 50 or 100 cm.
The LED lamp can easily be connected to the existing interior lighting or to a constant power supply. The assembly manual can be found elsewhere on this product page. The LED strip can be mounted in 3 different ways: with double-sided tape, with screws or with metal clips. In the latter case, the LED strip can be easily unclipped, so that you can illuminate a specific place in the cargo area by hand. The number of LED lighting strips required depends on the size of your cargo area and specific lighting needs. We recommend as follows:
You can connect multiple LED strips together up to a total of 36W, using separately available Zevim connectors and connection cables. An on/off switch or motion sensor is also available. With the plug-adapter, the LED lighting can also be connected to the mains (100-230V AC). All these Zevim components easily fit together by means of a universal plug system.
- 12V aluminum LED strip (not suitable for 24V!)
- Available in different lengths:
- Size: 20 x 8.8 x 500 mm
- Light color: 6500K (cool white, bright white)
- Lifespan: approx. 30,000 burning hours
- Easy to connect to existing interior lighting or a constant power supply
- Mounting by 3M double-sided tape, screws or metal clips
- Including mounting material and 3 meters of cable
- Multiple LED strips can be connected together up to a total of 36W. This can be done by Zevim connectors (90° or 180°, to be ordered separately) with male plugs at both sides. If you want to use a Zevim connecting cable, please note that the cable has male-female ends and a 90° or 180° connector must always be ordered additionally!
- Certification: IP20
- Zevim warranty: 2 years
Accessories(not included, sold separately):
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.