Bike carrier Twinny Load e-Carrier
- For 2 bikes, also e-bikes
- TÜV / GS approved
This Twinny Load e-Carrier bike carrier is suitable for 2 bicycles and with its maximum load capacity of 60 kg it is also perfectly suitable for e-bikes. The bike carrier is securely attached to the tow bar of your car by means of a swing coupling. The swing coupling can be locked on the tow bar by means of a pad lock, which must be ordered separately. The tilting function allows for easy access to the boot space: the mounted carrier including bicycles can easily be tilted backwards. The carrier comes with lockable frame clamps including key set.
Car Parts Expert supplies bike carriers of different brands and in different price categories. For more information click here.
- Suitable for 2 bikes, also for e-bikes
- Weight: 15,3 kg
- Total maximum bike weight: 60 kg *)
- Mounting on tow ball
- With 13-pin plug (adapter for 7-pin connector can be ordered separately)
- Including lockable frame clamps with 2 keys
- Wheel tray distance: 21 cm
- Extendable wheel trays to suit all common frame sizes and tyre widths
- Number plate holder suits all European sizes
- With tilting system for easy access to the boot space
- Dimensions ready for use: WxDxH = 88 x 62 x 29 cm
- Dimensions in storage condition: WxDxH = 88 x 62 x 29 cm
- 2 years Twinny Load warranty
*) Also check the maximum admissible load of your rear axle and tow bar.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.