Bumper protector mat Kleinmetall Jump In
The Kleinmetall Jump In bumper protector mat protects your rear bumper and loading sill against scratches and dirt during loading or unloading or when your dog jumps in or out of the boot space. The Jump In bumper protection mat is clicked onto a plastic connecting strip with 4 round magnets. Thanks to the magnets, the bumper mat can be attached or removed within seconds. The plastic connecting strip can be installed in the car in three different ways. First method is by snap fasteners, in which case three enclosed counter snap fasteners must be screwed into the boot floor. Second method is by velcro, in which case several enclosed velcro stickers must be applied to the boot floor. Naturally this only works on smooth surfaces. The third method is to attach the connecting strip with cords to lashing eyes in the boot floor. The fixation option with snap fasteners makes the Jump In loading sill protective mat especially suitable for cars without lashing eyes in the boot space.
- Protects your rear bumper from scratches and dirt
- Robust and wear-resistant polyester fabric
- Flexible, durable and easy to clean
- Size of the mat excluding connecting strip: width 85 cm x length 50 cm
- Magnetic fixation to the connecting strip enables installation or removal within seconds
- The connecting strip can be installed in the car in three different ways:
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.