Bumper protector mat Kleinmetall Rollmat
The Kleinmetall Rollmat bumper protector mat protects your rear bumper and loading sill against scratches and dirt during loading or unloading or when your dog jumps in or out of the boot space. The Rollmat bumper protection mat is hooked to the lashing eyes in the boot floor using length-adjustable cords. The roll mat can be folded into a small package in the boot. If you do not use the bumper mat for a longer period of time, it can also be stored in the enclosed storage bag. The Rollmat mat is available in two sizes.
Please note: for mounting, your boot space must be equipped with lashing eyes in the boot floor or possibly under the boot floor. If the lashing eyes are situated high above the floor in the side walls, or if your car has no lashing eyes in the boot at all, then our "Jump In" bumper mat is a good alternative. If you are using a dog crate, the mat can also be attached to that, as long as the crate is about the same width as the Rollmat.
- Protects your rear bumper from scratches and dirt
- High-quality polyester fabric with reinforcement profiles
- Flexible, durable and easy to clean
- Easy to attach to lashing eyes in or under the boot floor
- For boot spaces without lashing eyes, we recommend our "Jump In" bumper mat as an alternative
- Can be folded into a small package in the boot
- Including storage bag
- For optimal use, the height difference between boot floor and loading sill should not be more than 5 cm
- Available in two sizes:
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.