Bike carrier for tailgate Mitsubishi Colt (Z30) 2004-2013 5-door hatchback Menabo Stand Up 2
- For 2 normal bikes or 1 e-bike
- TÜV / GS approved
The Menabo Stand up 2 bike carrier is designed for mounting on the tailgate of your Mitsubishi Colt (Z30). The robust steel frame is equipped with aluminum bike frame holders and a foldable rack with aluminum wheel trays. The bike carrier is suitable for carrying 2 normal bikes with a maximum weight of 15 kg each or 1 e-bike of up to 25 kg (for 2 e-bikes you need to take the Stand up 2). The Stand up 2 is attached to the edges of the tailgate with multiple tightening straps and at the bottom it rests on the rear bumper. Please note that the bike carrier can not be secured on the car with an anti-theft lock. The Stand up 2 is supplied as standard with frame clamps without anti-theft lock, but rotary knobs with a key lock can be ordered as an accessory.
- Mounting on the tailgate
- Suitable for 2 normal bikes with a maximum weight of 15 kg each or 1 e-bike of up to 25 kg
- Weight bike carrier: 12,2 kg
- Please note: bike carrier can not be secured on the car with anti-theft locks
- Frame clamps without key lock (rotary knobs with key lock can be ordered separately)
- Frame clamps suitable for frame tube diameters from 30 mm round to 50x70 mm
- Wheel tray distance: 170 mm
- Wheel trays suitable for tyres of up to 75 mm (3 inch) wide
- Suitable for bikes with wheelbase of up to 1210 mm
- Foldable - takes up very little space when not in use
- 2 years Menabo warranty
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.