Dog car harness Allsafe Comfort S
The Allsafe Comfort dog car harness is specially designed for safe transport of your dog on the rear seat of your car. The harness was crash-tested and is TÜV approved according to ECE R-17 / ISO 27955. The tear-resistant polyester fabric and heavy-duty connecting parts in chromed steel ensure maximum safety for your dog and your passengers in the event of a collision. The installation is very easy: first the enclosed tether is permanently installed in the car, by attaching it to the seat belt with one or two locking carabiners. Every time you take your dog with you in the car, the Allsafe Comfort dog harness can be quickly attached to the tether by the swivel eye bolt snap. The Allsafe Comfort safety harness has been developed in collaboration with veterinarians. The wide band on the chest and soft padding prevent pressure points and ensure optimal wearing comfort for your dog. The practical cobra quick release makes the harness quick and easy to put on and take off. Naturally, the Allsafe Comfort can also be perfectly used for walking your dog. The reflective strips on the safety harness make sure that your dog is clearly visible in the dark.
The Allsafe Comfort dog car harness is available in different sizes.
- Crash-tested and TÜV approved according to ECE R-17 / ISO27955
- Easy installation - attaches to the rear seat belt
- Tear-resistant polyester fabric with heavy-duty connecting parts in chromed steel
- Optimal wearing comfort for your dog
- Removable padding with press studs
- Cobra quick release for easy putting on and taking off
- Can also be used for walking your dog
- Reflective strips ensure good visibility in the dark
- Available in different sizes (always measure your dog, see size table!)
- The tether is separately available too, in case you want to use the harness in multiple cars
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
Car Parts Expert delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
Does this product fit my car?
Check whether your car corresponds to the description such as car brand, model, year of build and body type (hatchback, station wagon, sedan etc.):
- Year of build. Example: a product fits on a car model from 2004 until 2013.
- Be careful if your car is from the beginning year (example: 2004) -> your car could be the previous model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Be careful if your car is from the ending year (example: 2013) -> your car could be the subsequent model -> check the Factory code to be sure.
- Factory code. At most products this is mentioned (between brackets). You could check on www.wikipedia.org what the factory code is of your car.
- Body type. Please note that a 4-doors, 5-doors or wagon are not the same.
How can I mount the product on my car?
There is a manual available online for most products. Look for the “Assembly manual” icon on the product page and click on it to open it.
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.